Terms and Conditions for RideZone Limousine Company - Toronto
- Reservations: All reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. We recommend making reservations as early as possible to ensure that the desired vehicle and time slot are available. Reservations can be made through our website, over the phone or through email.
- Payment: Payment is required at the time of reservation. We accept all major credit cards, e-transfers, and cash. A deposit may be required for certain events or long-term rides.
- Cancellations: Cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled pick-up time will result in a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will result in a 50% refund.
- No-shows: No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Wait time: Wait time charges will apply if the customer is not ready at the scheduled pick-up time. First 15min wait time will not be charged. After 15min the wait time will be charged.
- Additional stops: Additional stops will be subject to an additional charge and must be arranged at the time of reservation.
- Damages: The customer will be held responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle during the ride period.
- Alcohol and smoking: Drinking and smoking are not allowed in the vehicles.
- Cleanliness: The vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized before each ride. Passengers are requested to leave the vehicle in the same condition as it was received.
- Limitation of liability: RideZone Limousine Company will not be liable for any damages or injuries resulting from the use of the vehicle, except in cases of gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
- Covid-19: To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, all vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized frequently. Passengers are required to wear face masks during the ride and maintain social distancing as much as possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided in all vehicles.
By using the services of RideZone Limousine Company, the customer agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.